With summer comes the fun of experimenting with paletas, Spanish for ice pops/lollies or popsicles. These are magical, creamy,
and refreshing. And, when they're made with whole, organic ingredients, you're left with an irresistible result. Enjoy this one over and over again, on a sunny and hot day!
1. 1 can of coconut cream (400ml)
2. 1 C coconut milk
3. 1/4 C fine coconut sugar
4. 2 T maple syrup
5. 1 t vanilla extract
6. 1/4 C unsweetened shredded coconut
Prepare paleta molds.
1. Add first 5 ingredients to a sauce pan over medium-low heat.
2. Stir continuously until sugar is fully dissolved. The liquid will thicken naturally after about 8-10 minutes.
3. Just before removing, add the shredded coconut and stir to combine until evenly distributed (it could otherwise get clumpy)
4. Let cool to body temperature before adding liquid to the molds.
5. Freeze overnight (best results are overnight for sure).
6. All that's left is to ENJOY!